Salmon and Cream Cheese Maki
The recipe of the maki of salmon and fresh cheese to eat without moderation.
Type of dish: Starter
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Serving: 4 servings
- 75 g Parmesan cheese
- 6 thin slices of smoked salmon
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 3 sheets of nori (dried seaweed)
- 200 g of fish eggs
- Grate the Parmesan cheese into a bowl, add the ricotta and chives, season with salt and pepper and mix. Cut the nori sheets in half, widthwise.
- On the bamboo mat, spread half a nori sheet, shiny side down, and cover with smoked salmon.
- Top with cheese mixture, leaving a 1 cm wide border on the side, then roll up the whole, exerting slight pressure and using the mat. Lightly wet the opposite edge to keep the roll closed.
- Repeat with two more half sheets of nori.
- For the remaining three sheets, reverse by placing the salmon first, then the nori sheet on top; top as before.
- With a sharp knife, cut each roll into quarters and place a small spoonful of fish.